Sunday, April 11, 2010

Game Time!




Yes it is game time. I must admit, among most of the guys in class or UB, I am the least gamed. Above is the only game that I would be addicted to, should I own a PS3 or an XBox360. I'm not really interested in the RPG stuff as I think it may take away too much of real time, outside.

Which brings me to my controversial point that I want to raise. Gaming is fun, but RPGs and stuff exert violent influence on people outside. Its true. Look at the university shooting in the US few years back. I prefer sports cos I mean, its pretty harmless right? And taking away important communication time with family and peers, may make one actually be really socially inept. I sound very cliche, but communication to me is extremely important. I hate it when I'm sitting down on a table and people are not aware of non verbal cues and body language making situations be really awkward. Blame gaming! But not the sports part ok? :)

Anyhow, I really wonder how the future of gaming would be. Right now the graphics already seem oh so real. Next up, Microsoft is coming up with the non-controlled new Xbox. In the future? Would we be in the games ourselves? Goodness. That's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment